- How long can I possibly spend killing brain cells reading the comment sections under news stories? I tell myself over and over again, "Don't do it; you'll want to tear out your eyes and move to the moon." Then I go and do it anyway. Who's coming with me to the moon? You get to drop 1/6th of the pounds on the scale, there. Cheesecake for everyone!
- I realized that Maile called our security system monitoring service not once, but twice, this week! One call was over 5 minutes. What did she talk to them about, I wonder?
- If trophies were given for ability to put one's foot in one's mouth, I'd have a large gold foot displayed squarely in the center of one of our bookshelves.
- I've been selling quite a few unneeded items through a local buy/sell/trade group, and one of our neighbors has taken to conveniently being outside every time she sees a new vehicle in front of our home. I'm no Walter White -- promise!
- If I don't have a deadline, I will draw a project out as long as humanly possible, until I have to apologize 10,000 times for whatever I'm doing being so late. If you get a birthday card from me within 6 months of your actual birth date, I really, really love you. If I want to thank you for something, I probably still haven't, so if you're one of the many awesome people in my life, whether online, or 'real,' I love you, and I appreciate you, and maybe someday check your mailbox. Just not this week.
'Fess up -- What do you do 'badly', without any help at all? ;)
If you entered our Pretty in Pink giveaway, sponsored by All That Glitters, check here to see if you won! Happy Friday!